RU | UA | EN
Ďîčńę



HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE SJSHC ARTEM

1892 Lukyanovsky plant, owned by a private businessman and stockholder Kollb-Seletsky was founded in Kiev.
1896 The plant was leased to an engineer Olshansky, who founded a stock company «Dniprovsky machine building plant».
1898 A trust company headed by an engineer Venglinsky was founded on the plant's base.
1901 – 1917 A company headed by a businessman Mloshevsky owned the plant. When the war was unleashed, the plant began to carry out military orders.
1919 Revival and nationalization of the plant.
1922 Kiev machine building plant (KMBP) was named after the leader of the working movement F.A.Sergeev (secret nickname Artem).
1934 The KMBP named after Artem obtained the all-republic significance.
1938 The KMBP named after Artem obtained the all-Union significance.
1940 The state all-union plant Artem was subordinated to the People's Commissariat of the aircraft industry of the USSR.
1941 Artem plant was evacuated to Kuybyshev city, where it started to manufacture front-ordered products.
1943 Revival of the plant and the beginning of the aeronautic engineering production on the main industrial area in Kiev.
1947 The plant comes up to full capacity of a pre-war time.
1950 The beginning of the fundamental reconstruction of the plant, bringing up body of products and formation of the social sphere.
1958 Production of guided air-to-air missilesis launched.
1965 The foundation of the plant branch construction in Vishnyoviy city.
1969 The foundation of the plant branch construction in Krasilov city of Khmelnitsky region.
1972 The order of the «Labour Red Banner» was conferred on Artem plant body and a large group of workers and engineers were granted governmental awards for successful mastering of advanced engineering.
1975 The foundation of the Kiev Industrial Amalgamation named after Artem.
1977 The creation of the Artem plant branches in Shchors town of Chernigov region and Malin town of Zhitomir region.
1983 Production of guided air-to-air missiles R-27 series is launched.
1992 The celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Artem plant.
1995 Artem plant is presented with the «Birmingham Torch Award» of the International Academy for Leadership in Business and Administration (Birmingham, Alabama, USA) for success in economic survival and development in the face of adverse conditions.
1996 Formation of the State Joint Stock Holding Company Artem.
2002 Diploma of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine is conferred on Artem Company.
2004 Production of guided antitank missiles and lifts and hoist platforms for disabled people is launched.
2006 The quality management system of ARTEM Company is certified in compliance with the International Standards ISO-9001:2000, aerospace and military standards EN/AS-9100, AQAP-2110.
2007 ARTEM Company today is one of the leading enterprises of the engineering industry of Ukraine, well known in homeland and abroad.

All rights reserved. SJSHC Artem, © 2008 ă.
The organizational structure
Historical background of the company
Awards and diplomas
Bureau Veritas Quality International Certificates
Services